Subject: Re: bug#37530: 26.1; Tack characters translated incorrectly

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 17:12:47 +0300

> From: Axel Svensson <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 15:44:01 +0200
> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> BTW, in xorgproto (the source), the relevant portions of keysymdef.h
> have been unchanged since 2012-02-20 (commit ab1fba1).
> Beyond being authoritative, I think that could give us some confidence
> that they are de-facto standard.

Right.

Thanks, I pushed the patch.  A coupe of nits for the future:

  . Our convention is to leave 2 spaces between sentences in
    documentation and comments.
  . Please accompany your changes with a ChangeLog-style commit log
    message (see CONTRIBUTE for details).  If a bug number is known,
    please include it in the log message.

Finally, if you intend to contribute more changes to Emacs, I'd
encourage you to start your legal paperwork now, so that we will be
able to receive your contributions in the future (this contribution
was small enough to receive it without copyright assignment).  I can
send you the form to fill and the instructions off-list, if you are
interested.