Subject: 27.0.50; last-focus-update is not set on startup from macOS GUI

From: Matthew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:46:14 -0700

Hi All,

When Emacs is started from the GUI in macOS and receives focus from the window manager, the frame parameter last-focus-update is not set:

(frame-parameter (selected-frame) 'last-focus-update) => nil

If I switch to another macOS window, then back to Emacs, it is then set as expected:

(frame-parameter (selected-frame) 'last-focus-update) => t

Running `emacs` or `emacs -Q` from the command line does not exhibit this problem. I have tried this with no user config at all. Same result.

It seems like there is a focus-in event that either gets lost or is never triggered when macOS starts Emacs and hands off from the GUI. How does Emacs decide whether the frame is focused when it starts up?

Cheers,
Matt

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95))
of 2019-09-20 built on crab
Repository revision: 8b1af4a0bf82a92374d4e8205057880f7d28ede9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.14.6

Recent messages:
Sourcing environment from ‘~/.env’... done.
Sourcing environment from ‘~/.bin/start-ssh-agent’... done.
Error loading autoloads: (invalid-read-syntax ))
Loading help-at-pt...done
Loading dired...done
Emacs started in 0.811 seconds.
Emacs loaded 196 packages in 0.8 seconds.
Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...
Loading /Users/mn/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Loading expand-region-custom...done

Configured using:
'configure --config-cache --without-pop --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained --with-cairo --with-imagemagick
--with-modules '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags.emacs/'
'CFLAGS=-Ofast -march=native -pipe -falign-functions=64
-fomit-frame-pointer -funit-at-a-time -fforce-addr -mfpmath=sse
-ffast-math -fno-finite-math-only -fstack-check
-I/usr/local/opt/libxml2/include/libxml2'
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/opt/gnutls/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  dired-rainbow-listing-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  dired-utils-format-information-line-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  fontify-face-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  parinfer-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  symbol-overlay-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  window-highlight-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/git/dired-hacks/dired-collapse hides /Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/dired-collapse-20190515.1210/dired-collapse
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/git/dired-hacks/dired-rainbow hides /Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/dired-rainbow-20190722.1109/dired-rainbow
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/git/dired-hacks/dired-subtree hides /Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/dired-subtree-20180922.1615/dired-subtree
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/git/dired-hacks/dired-hacks-utils hides /Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/dired-hacks-utils-20190522.950/dired-hacks-utils
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/tablist-20190414.643/tablist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/tablist-20190414.643/tablist-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist-filter
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/mn/.emacs.d/packages/org-20190923/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mixed-pitch mail-extr mwim emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils polymode-setup polymode derived poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom flycheck
hl-todo dired-x dired-rainbow-x dired-rainbow dired-list find-dired
winner re-builder wgrep dired-hacks-utils yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
vlf-setup vlf vlf-base vlf-tune counsel-etags outshine outshine-org-cmds
outorg org-element avl-tree smartparens-org expand-region-custom org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline
outline hideshow winum server pinentry autorevert filenotify which-key
volatile-highlights disp-table fontify-face rainbow-mode xterm-color
parinfer-ext parinfer ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util parinferlib semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
find-func cedet goto-addr bug-reference symbol-overlay dumb-jump popup
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode saveplace recentf
tree-widget savehist ivy-prescient company-prescient counsel-projectile
flyspell ispell persistent-scratch pixel-scroll window-highlight
face-remap projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
company-posframe posframe company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
generator company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-template company prescient so-long undohist
goto-chg undo-tree diff smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
thingatpt ivy-hydra spacemacs-light-theme spacemacs-common counsel xdg
xref project compile comint swiper ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay hl-line
init sh-script smie executable reformatter ansi-color jka-compr dired
dired-loaddefs eyebrowse format-spec help-at-pt page-break-lines
fiat-color let-alist color use-package-bind-key m-private hydra ring lv
bind-key easy-mmode f s dash cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
use-package-git use-package-ensure benchmark-init advice
use-package-core finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx cl-extra help-mode
w3m-load pcase info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 538056 573427)
(symbols 48 39623 992)
(strings 32 156533 83500)
(string-bytes 1 4925918)
(vectors 16 55609)
(vector-slots 8 708436 546224)
(floats 8 853 2000)
(intervals 56 1825 558)
(buffers 992 11))