Subject: Re: bug#37527: [PATCH] Install C source code for for debugging help

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:12:11 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>> Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 11:54:04 +0200
>> 
>> I like also to close this bug, since the proposed initial patch is
>> not applied. Maybe it might need more discussion for Emacs 28, but
>> this shall happen in emacs-devel I believe, in order to be visible
>> for more people.
>
> the proposed original patch is indeed not applied, but the issue
> discussed here is not completely resolved.  So we could leave the bug
> open.  However, if Paul would like to close it and later reopen or
> open another one, I don't mind.
>
> IOW, I'll leave it to Paul to decide whether to close this bug.

What is the status of this, given that the emacs-27 is now cut?

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas