Subject: bug#37495: closed (Re: bug#37495: 回复：bug#37495: 27.0.50; lwindow doesn't pass to system)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 03:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37495: 27.0.50; lwindow doesn't pass to system

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37495: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37495
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37495: 回复： bug#37495: 27.0.50; lwindow doesn't pass to system
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Albert <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 05:44:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 5:29 AM Albert <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I finally found the problem. My anti-virus software(360安全卫士) blocks emacs
to emulate lwindow key.

Great, thanks for letting us know.

Subject: 27.0.50; lwindow doesn't pass to system
From: "Albert" <[email-masked]>
To: "bug-gnu-emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:22:47 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject: 27.0.50; lwindow doesn't pass to system
--text follows this line--

lwindow doesn't pass to system with default settings. Win+D and Win+R don't pass to system, these keys are ignored by emacs.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
&nbsp;of 2019-09-19 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 61c2183a440c94ab797696d0f0c76a7dc4007eeb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home China (v10.0.1903.18362.356)

Recent messages:
Configuring package winum...done
Loading package winum...done
Configuring package undo-tree...done
Loading e:/home/albert/.emacs.d/Albert.el (source)...done
Loaded e:/home/albert/.emacs.d/Albert.el
Configuring package doom-modeline...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Emacs loaded 81 packages in 4.587s
evil-signal-at-eob: End of buffer [4 times]
Configuring package helm...done (0.327s)

Configured using:
&nbsp;'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
&nbsp;--without-compress-install -C 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
&nbsp; value of $LANG: zh_CN
&nbsp; locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
&nbsp; helm-mode: t
&nbsp; display-line-numbers-mode: t
&nbsp; doom-modeline-mode: t
&nbsp; winum-mode: t
&nbsp; display-time-mode: t
&nbsp; global-paren-face-mode: t
&nbsp; paren-face-mode: t
&nbsp; highlight-parentheses-mode: t
&nbsp; global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
&nbsp; global-undo-tree-mode: t
&nbsp; undo-tree-mode: t
&nbsp; shell-dirtrack-mode: t
&nbsp; evil-mode: t
&nbsp; evil-local-mode: t
&nbsp; save-place-mode: t
&nbsp; show-paren-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
&nbsp; override-global-mode: t
&nbsp; cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
&nbsp; tooltip-mode: t
&nbsp; global-eldoc-mode: t
&nbsp; eldoc-mode: t
&nbsp; electric-indent-mode: t
&nbsp; mouse-wheel-mode: t
&nbsp; file-name-shadow-mode: t
&nbsp; global-font-lock-mode: t
&nbsp; font-lock-mode: t
&nbsp; blink-cursor-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-composition-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-encryption-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-compression-mode: t
&nbsp; column-number-mode: t
&nbsp; line-number-mode: t
&nbsp; transient-mark-mode: t
&nbsp; auto-save-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils winner helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib async display-line-numbers doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
rx f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
org-crypt ob-plantuml ob-dot org-clock winum dash pcase diminish time
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-visual-bell
face-remap doom-deeper-blue-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base avoid
paren-face highlight-parentheses ido evil evil-keybindings
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell
ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
shell evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars edmacro kmacro saveplace paren
auto-compile packed cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs benchmark-init
advice benchmark-init-modes finder-inf org2blog-autoloads info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 279852 219671)
&nbsp;(symbols 48 24099 1)
&nbsp;(strings 32 81731 25777)
&nbsp;(string-bytes 1 2745266)
&nbsp;(vectors 16 36873)
&nbsp;(vector-slots 8 478717 141520)
&nbsp;(floats 8 804 1291)
&nbsp;(intervals 56 352 383)
&nbsp;(buffers 992 13))