Subject: [bug#37493] [bug#37519] [PATCH v2 1/2] gnu: Add ell.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 22:49:56 +0200

Hi,

Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/linux.scm (ell): New variable.

Applied with the changes below to address ‘guix lint’ warnings.

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index ddbc5cd305..876eb005af 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -5980,6 +5980,7 @@ types and interfaces and translates so that the X server can use them.")
               (uri (git-reference
                     (url "https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ell/ell.git")
                     (commit version)))
+              (file-name (git-file-name name version))
               (sha256
                (base32
                 "1qhlcwhn0gj877yss2ymx1aczghlddzb5v9mm1dgp2zliii3jy10"))))
@@ -6004,8 +6005,8 @@ types and interfaces and translates so that the X server can use them.")
     (home-page "https://01.org/ell")
     (synopsis "Embedded Linux Library")
     (description "The Embedded Linux* Library (ELL) provides core, low-level
-functionality for system daemons. It typically has no dependencies other than
-the Linux kernel, C standard library, and libdl (for dynamic linking). While
+functionality for system daemons.  It typically has no dependencies other than
+the Linux kernel, C standard library, and libdl (for dynamic linking).  While
 ELL is designed to be efficient and compact enough for use on embedded Linux
 platforms, it is not limited to resource-constrained systems.")
     (license license:lgpl2.1+)))