Subject: [WIP v4 0/7] Add heads.

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 23:15:55 +0200

This adds heads to Guix.  Heads is minimal Linux that runs as a coreboot or
LinuxBoot payload to provide a secure, flexible boot environment for laptops
and servers.

Heads uses checksums to make sure that all the components are what they are
supposed to be, at build time, at BOOT time and when resuming.

Therefore, it's difficult to replace stuff with our versions.
I'm not sure whether we should--since Heads is supposed to build the same
thing reproducibly everywhere.

A future version will be a variant which does replace Linux by Linux-libre,
but that also changes both the source hashes and the output (and thus the
output hashes).

Danny Milosavljevic (7):
  gnu: Add musl-cross.
  gnu: Add heads.
  gnu: Add heads-linuxboot.
  gnu: Add heads-qemu-linuxboot.
  gnu: Add heads-coreboot.
  gnu: Add heads-qemu-coreboot.
  gnu: Add heads-kgpe-d16.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/heads.scm                        | 615 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/heads-kgpe-d16-nonalignment.patch |  23 +
 .../patches/heads-make-environment.patch      | 446 +++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 1087 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/heads.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/heads-kgpe-d16-nonalignment.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/heads-make-environment.patch