Subject: Re: [bug#37465] add xftwidth displayed textwidth calculator package

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 21:46:24 +0200

Hi Kyle,

Kyle Andrews <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I've fixed the notes I saw from guix lint:
>
> 1. https -> http for github urls
> 2. Removed period from synopsis
> 3. Rewrote the description using full sentences

I fixed a these additional warnings reported by ‘guix lint’ and
committed:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1359:17: xftwidth@20170402: sentences in description should be followed by two spaces; possible infractions at 96, 234
/home/ludo/src/guix/gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1335:0: xftwidth@20170402: tabulation on line 1335, column 0
/home/ludo/src/guix/gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1336:0: xftwidth@20170402: tabulation on line 1336, column 0
/home/ludo/src/guix/gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1338:0: xftwidth@20170402: tabulation on line 1338, column 0
/home/ludo/src/guix/gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1339:0: xftwidth@20170402: tabulation on line 1339, column 0
gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm:1364:15: xftwidth@20170402: permanent redirect from http://github.com/vixus0/xftwidth to https://github.com/vixus0/xftwidth
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks!

Ludo’.