Subject: bug#37421: [PATCH] gnu: node: Disable tests that fail with [email-masked].

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 23:39:10 +0200

Ludovic Courtès 写道：
> Could we take a look at what these failures are about to see how 
> bad
> that might be?

Jelle Licht 写道：
> Interestingly enough, https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3881 
> notes
> issues with exactly these two tests. Perhaps there is a 
> regressions in
> our case?

Thanks, and indeed!  That is _quite_ the coincidence…

Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of a time-out in my logs & 
the truncation of the backtrace

  at Object.<anonymous> (…/test/parallel/test-crypto-dh.js:124:8)
  at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:701:30)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js 
  (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:712:10)
  at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:600:32)
  at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:539:12)
  at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:531:3)
  at Function.Module.runMain 
  (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:754:12)
  at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
  at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:622:3)
  ...

happens at run time: grepping the output of ‘--keep’ doesn't 
reveal a more complete one :-(

I don't know how to hack the tests to spit out more.  Someone who 
knows node/js more than I do needs to step in and save us.  Is 
that you, Jelle? :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R