Subject: 26.3; [PATCH] Isearch yank text at point improvements

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

The attached patches and change-log entry implement what is
discussed in emacs-devel thread "PATCH: isearch-yank-until-match"
and part of thread "PATCH: isearch-yank-until-char".

1. They fix commands that yank consecutive text at point so that
   they respect search direction.  This is controlled by option
   `isearch-directional-yank'.

2. Related new yank commands are provided:
   `isearch-yank-through-new-match', bound to `C-M-m'
   `isearch-yank-through-key-move', bound to `M-s k'
   `isearch-yank-through-rec-edit-move', bound to `C-M-c'

3. Emacs manual node `Isearch Yank' is updated accordingly.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17763
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''