Subject: Re: bug#37369: Getting network-manager-openconnect to work

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 17:34:43 +0200

For me, before editing the connection, NetworkManager crashed with a
segfault and restarted after attempting to connect with a faulty VPN
connection.  The same may be what happens to you.

However, I can add a new connection with gnome-control-center or
nm-connection-editor (without using any “connection file”; GNOME asks
me for the sudo password though) and then I fill in the gateway field.
I can then use for example nmtui to activate the connection.

I noticed I have openconnect in my config.scm’s system packages, but I
believe it is not relevant.

I use:

(network-manager-service-type config =>
  (network-manager-configuration
    (inherit config)
    (dns "dnsmasq")
    (vpn-plugins (list network-manager-openconnect))))

dnsmasq is probably not required, but I do not know.

Regards,
Florian