Subject: bug#37362: 26.2; Emacs crashes (and maybe X server does too?)

From: Charles Godfrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:03:45 -0700

I've gotten several crashes this week. The latest happened while using
mu4e and trying to open an html email in firefox. I've started to
strongly suspect something is going weird with firefox + emacs, as they
crashed simultaneously. It also looks like something's up with the X server??

Here is the output of bt-full:

Missing separate debuginfo for /usr/lib64/pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so
Try: dnf --enablerepo='*debug*' install /usr/lib/debug/.build-id/7b/b574f115527ae375ce2d2dccced2c844313737.debug
Core was generated by `emacs'.
Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
#0  raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
50	  return ret;
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fe09d7e0000 (LWP 27227))]
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007fe0a189aaf5 in raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
        set = {__val = {0 <repeats 11 times>, 268435456, 0, 0, 0, 32}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
#1  0x00000000004ffbbd in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at ../../src/emacs.c:399
#2  0x000000000051a449 in emacs_abort () at ../../src/sysdep.c:2426
#3  0x000000000045db46 in redisplay_internal () at ../../src/lisp.h:2794
        w = <optimized out>
        sw = <optimized out>
        fr = <optimized out>
        pending = <optimized out>
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = <optimized out>
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
        garbaged_frame_retries = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
#4  0x00000000004602e6 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:14725
        count = <optimized out>
#5  0x00000000005be670 in Fdelete_process (process=110307989) at ../../src/process.c:1078
        symbol = <optimized out>
        p = 0x6932a90
#6  0x00000000005c666d in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=buffer@entry=0) at ../../src/process.c:7868
        tail = 118007971
        proc = <optimized out>
#7  0x00000000004ff996 in shut_down_emacs (sig=sig@entry=6, stuff=stuff@entry=0) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
#8  0x00000000004ffbe9 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c
#9  0x000000000051a449 in emacs_abort () at ../../src/sysdep.c:2426
#10 0x000000000045db46 in redisplay_internal () at ../../src/lisp.h:2794
        w = <optimized out>
        sw = <optimized out>
        fr = <optimized out>
        pending = <optimized out>
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = <optimized out>
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
        garbaged_frame_retries = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
        #11 0x00000000004602e6 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xdisp.c:14725
        count = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000005be670 in Fdelete_process (process=117938277) at ../../src/process.c:1078
        symbol = <optimized out>
        p = 0x7079860
#13 0x00000000005c666d in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=buffer@entry=0) at ../../src/process.c:7868
        tail = 113810515
        proc = <optimized out>
#14 0x00000000004ff996 in shut_down_emacs (sig=sig@entry=0, stuff=stuff@entry=0) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
#15 0x00000000004cb94d in x_connection_closed (dpy=<optimized out>, error_message=<optimized out>, ioerror=<optimized out>) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
        dpyinfo = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        idx = <optimized out>
#16 0x00000000004cba8c in x_io_error_quitter (display=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xterm.c:9934
        buf = "Connection lost to X server ':0'\000\000\000\000\377\177\000\000\360\263^\003\000\000\000\000\000\000~\230\377\177\000\000\200\000~\230\377\177\000\000\006\vD\"\210\006\b\342H!\230\204\377\377\377\377\203\342\001\332\006\a!\n\000q\202\240\246\070o\374@\000\000\000\000\000\000\000PVX\003", '\000' <repeats 20 times>, "hVX\003\000\000\000\000\360\263^\003\000\000\000\000\060Aw\247\340\177\000\000\024\220\003\247\340\177", '\000' <repeats 11 times>, "DX\003\000\000\000\000\360\243W\003", '\000' <repeats 12 times>, "P\371}\230\377\177\000\000"...
#17 0x00007fe0a70a24a2 in _XIOError (dpy=dpy@entry=0x3584400) at XlibInt.c:1479
#18 0x00007fe0a709fca5 in _XEventsQueued (dpy=dpy@entry=0x3584400, mode=mode@entry=2) at xcb_io.c:365
        response = <optimized out>
        mode = 2
        dpy = 0x3584400
#19 0x00007fe0a7091727 in XPending (dpy=0x3584400) at Pending.c:55
        ret_val = <optimized out>
#20 0x00007fe0a777418f in gdk_check_xpending (display=0x3596100 [GdkX11Display]) at gdkeventsource.c:269
        display = 0x3596100 [GdkX11Display]
        retval = <optimized out>
#21 0x00007fe0a777418f in gdk_event_source_prepare (source=<optimized
out>, timeout=timeout@entry=0x7fff987dfa04) at gdkeventsource.c:287
display = 0x3596100 [GdkX11Display]
        retval = <optimized out>
#22 0x00007fe0a721d74a in g_main_context_prepare (context=context@entry=0x35eb3f0, priority=priority@entry=0x7fff987dfa90) at ../glib/gmain.c:3499
        result = <optimized out>
        prepare = 0x7fe0a7774130 <gdk_event_source_prepare>
        source_timeout = -1
        i = <optimized out>
        n_ready = 0
        current_priority = 2147483647
        source = 0x35eb300
        iter = {context = 0x35eb3f0, may_modify = 1, current_list = 0x3557320 = {0x3557300}, source = 0x35eb300}
#23 0x00007fe0a721e0fb in g_main_context_iterate (context=context@entry=0x35eb3f0, block=block@entry=0, dispatch=dispatch@entry=0, self=<optimized out>) at ../glib/gmain.c:3907
        max_priority = 64028770
        timeout = -872209718
        some_ready = <optimized out>
        nfds = <optimized out>
        allocated_nfds = 3
        fds = <optimized out>
#24 0x00007fe0a721e29c in g_main_context_pending (context=0x35eb3f0, context@entry=0x0) at ../glib/gmain.c:3953
        retval = <optimized out>
#25 0x00007fe0a7a57fe2 in gtk_events_pending () at gtkmain.c:1404
        result = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000004cc39d in XTread_socket (terminal=<optimized out>, hold_quit=<optimized out>) at ../../src/xterm.c:9157
        count = <optimized out>
        dpyinfo = <optimized out>
#27 0x0000000000506f82 in gobble_input () at ../../src/keyboard.c:6920
        nr = <optimized out>
        hold_quit = {kind = NO_EVENT, part = scroll_bar_nowhere, code = 0, modifiers = 0, x = 0, y = 0, timestamp = 0, frame_or_window = 0, arg = 0}
        next = 0x0
        nread = 0
        err = false
        t = 0xfaae40 <bss_sbrk_buffer+5757760>
#28 0x0000000000507575 in handle_async_input () at ../../src/keyboard.c:7156
        nread = <optimized out>
#29 0x0000000000507575 in process_pending_signals () at ../../src/keyboard.c:7170
#30 0x000000000057a545 in maybe_quit () at ../../src/eval.c:1498
#31 0x0000000000581fa2 in Flength (sequence=<optimized out>, sequence@entry=93552851) at ../../src/lisp.h:1221
        li = {tortoise = 93552851, max = 2, n = 0, q = 0}
        i = 2
        val = <optimized out>
#32 0x0000000000582dce in concat (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x7fff987dfcd8, target_type=Lisp_Cons, last_special=last_special@entry=false) at ../../src/fns.c:582
        len = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        tail = 0
        this = 93552851
        toindex = <optimized out>
        toindex_byte = 0
        result_len = 0
        result_len_byte = 0
        argnum = 0
        last_tail = 0
        prev = <optimized out>
        some_multibyte = false
        textprops = 0x0
        num_textprops = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 5
        sa_must_free = false
#33 0x0000000000583a06 in Fcopy_sequence (arg=<optimized out>) at ../../src/lisp.h:615
#34 0x0000000000506123 in timer_check () at ../../src/keyboard.c:4523
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        timers = <optimized out>
        idle_timers = <optimized out>
        tem = 0
        #35 0x0000000000506675 in readable_events (flags=flags@entry=1) at ../../src/keyboard.c:3349
#36 0x0000000000507118 in get_input_pending (flags=flags@entry=1) at ../../src/keyboard.c:6837
#37 0x00000000005098a8 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=do_display@entry=true) at ../../src/keyboard.c:9961
        old_timers_run = <optimized out>
#38 0x00000000005c32cc in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=time_limit@entry=30, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0, read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at ../../src/process.c:5531
        old_timers_run = 48507
        old_buffer = 0x7f9ec20
        old_window = 110998645
        leave = false
        process_skipped = <optimized out>
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 1
        Available = {fds_bits = {64, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 4
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 0}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1568059840, tv_nsec = 808568034}
        timer_delay = <optimized out>
        got_output_end_time = {tv_sec = 1568059840, tv_nsec = 808568034}
        wait = TIMEOUT
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = <optimized out>
        count = 4
        now = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = -1}
#39 0x0000000000429c91 in sit_for (timeout=<optimized out>, reading=<optimized out>, display_option=<optimized out>) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
        sec = <optimized out>
        nsec = <optimized out>
        do_display = <optimized out>
#40 0x000000000050bc7a in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, map=map@entry=130652227, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fff987e090b, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at ../../src/lisp.h:944
        tem0 = <optimized out>
        timeout = 30
        count1 = 3
        delay_level = <optimized out>
        buffer_size = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        jmpcount = 3
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {1, 2117216840764524338, 133819424, 0, 0, 1, -2116993624446171342, 2117217247707039538}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {32640, 18446744073709551615, 6123534, 140735751783888, 5695983, 0, 4, 0, 133819424, 6, 1, 0, 140735751783888, 0, 0, 0}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x37131d0
#41 0x000000000050d380 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fff987e09f0, prompt=prompt@entry=0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at ../../src/keyboard.c:9157
        interrupted_kboard = <optimized out>
        interrupted_frame = 0x7068e00
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        count = 3
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 130652227
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 15411907, map = 15411907, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 11115155, map = 11115155, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 15412083, map = 15412083, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 140735751784720
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x7f9ec20
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#42 0x000000000050ea84 in command_loop_1 () at ../../src/lisp.h:855
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {390, 14, 0, 3, 10611456, 5737260, 4, 0, 232776595, 140735751785152, 0, 4002, -1, 5751064, 541024, 232776595, 6846756, 0, 0, -256924365428199168, 140735751785152, 5264785, 232776595, 140735751785152, 0, 5265111, 3840, 5735841, 5, 31392}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 2
        prev_buffer = 0x7f9ec20
#43 0x0000000000577bf6 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x50e860 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=21216, hfun=hfun@entry=0x5055b0 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1336
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x35593c0
#44 0x00000000004fffb4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at ../../src/lisp.h:855
        val = <optimized out>
#45 0x0000000000577b65 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=51600, func=func@entry=0x4fff90 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at ../../src/eval.c:1101
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x35592a0
        #46 0x00000000004fff53 in command_loop () at ../../src/lisp.h:855
#47 0x0000000000505177 in recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:695
        count = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#48 0x00000000005054d8 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:766
        buffer = <optimized out>
#49 0x0000000000420b40 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fff987e0d98) at ../../src/emacs.c:1722
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        disable_aslr = <optimized out>
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)
 of 2019-04-30 built on buildvm-06.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12005000
System Description:	Fedora release 30 (Thirty)

Recent messages:
Mark set
C-?:help M-p:pad M-o:open M-c:close M-b:blank M-s:string M-f:fill M-i:incr M-n:seq
Mark saved where search started
Saving file /home/charlie/dotfiles/.emacs.d/custom.el...
Wrote /home/charlie/dotfiles/.emacs.d/custom.el [2 times]
Custom themes saved for future sessions.
[sml] sml/theme set to respectful
Loading /home/charlie/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Followed link to /home/charlie/dotfiles/.emacs.d/.bookmarks.el

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions
 -fstack-protector-strong -grecord-gcc-switches
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  ipretty-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  mode-line-bell-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/charlie/.emacs.d/elpa-26.2/cmake-mode-20190710.1319/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/home/charlie/.emacs.d/elpa-26.2/auth-source-pass-20190813.1026/auth-source-pass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/charlie/.emacs.d/elpa-26.2/python-0.26.1/python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/progmodes/python

Features:
(shadow emacsbug recentf leuven-theme cua-rect rect cus-theme init
init-local atomic-chrome websocket ebib ebib-reading-list ebib-notes
ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils ebib-db init-locales
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme init-themes smart-mode-line-dark-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow init-mu org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line
mu4e-meta counsel-etags executable help-fns radix-tree align tabify
disp-table elisp-slime-nav symbol-overlay paredit-everywhere
dired-filter dired-aux dired-x ffap smex ido init-folding init-misc
info-colors init-spelling ispell init-pass pass password-store
auth-source-pass init-fontawesome fontawesome fontawesome-data
init-pdftools pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view magit-bookmark bookmark
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode jka-compr init-clang
init-slime init-lisp highlight-quoted immortal-scratch auto-compile
packed ipretty pp init-paredit paredit init-yaml init-sql init-python
pip-requirements init-css init-html tagedit init-org org-alert
org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
ob-ruby ob-python ob-plantuml ob-octave ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-R org-clock org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cdlatex
texmathp writeroom-mode visual-fill-column init-javascript prettier-js
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js sgml-mode dom cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
init-csv init-markdown init-lsp lsp-latex dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils tree-mode
dap-mode dap-overlays lsp init-compile alert log4e notifications gntp
init-projectile ripgrep ibuffer-projectile init-github github-review
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
github-clone magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient gh-repos
gh-users gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base cl gh-auth
gh-url url-http url-auth url-gw gh-profile init-git git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async server magit-git magit-section
magit-utils log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log gitconfig-mode
gitignore-mode conf-mode git-blamed init-vc diff-hl face-remap vc-hg
vc-git vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode init-exec-path
exec-path-from-shell init-editing-utils guide-key popwin
highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region cua-base
page-break-lines rainbow-delimiters display-line-numbers beacon
mode-line-bell list-unicode-display unfill init-windows init-company
company-lsp lsp-mode ewoc markdown-mode noutline outline tree-widget
network-stream puny nsm rmc starttls tls gnutls inline imenu ht
filenotify em-glob esh-util dash-functional bindat company-math
math-symbol-lists company-bibtex parsebib bibtex company-reftex
reftex-cite reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars company-auctex yasnippet
elec-pair latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm company-anaconda anaconda-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap pythonic f s python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time
format-spec company-quickhelp pos-tip company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
init-hippie-expand init-ivy projectile grep counsel xdg xref project
compile comint ansi-color swiper ivy colir color ivy-overlay init-smex
init-recentf init-flycheck flycheck json map find-func init-ibuffer
ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs init-isearch anzu advice
thingatpt init-dired pcase dired-rainbow dired-narrow delsel
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dired dired-loaddefs dash
init-gui-frames disable-mouse default-text-scale command-log-mode
diminish init-elpa paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra ring
lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner subr-x fullframe cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
tex-site edmacro kmacro gh-common marshal eieio-compat rx
slime-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache
url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv clang-format cl-macs
gv xml cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1012288 61487)
 (symbols 48 80684 31)
 (miscs 40 4393 2347)
 (strings 32 281350 14204)
 (string-bytes 1 8250240)
 (vectors 16 124222)
 (vector-slots 8 1820981 26000)
 (floats 8 749 675)
 (intervals 56 6251 225)
 (buffers 992 38))

-- 

#+OPTIONS: html-link-use-abs-url:nil html-postamble:auto
#+OPTIONS: html-preamble:t html-scripts:t html-style:t
#+OPTIONS: html5-fancy:nil tex:t
#+options: toc:nil num:nil
#+HTML_DOCTYPE: xhtml-strict
#+HTML_CONTAINER: div
#+DESCRIPTION:
#+KEYWORDS:
#+HTML_LINK_HOME:
#+HTML_LINK_UP:
#+HTML_MATHJAX:
#+HTML_HEAD:
#+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA:
#+SUBTITLE:
#+INFOJS_OPT:
#+CREATOR: <a href="https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/">Emacs</a> 26.2 (<a href="https://orgmode.org">Org</a> mode 9.1.9)
#+LATEX_HEADER:

# ### [Charlie Godfrey](https://math.washington.edu/~cgodfrey) 

# Ph.D. Candidate | [Department of Mathimatics](https://math.washington.edu/)

# Unversity of Washington
# Box 354350, C-138 [Padelford](https://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/pdl)
# Seattle, WA 98195

** [[https://math.washington.edu/~cgodfrey][Charlie Godfrey]]

*** Ph.D. Candidate | [[https://math.washington.edu][Department of Mathematics]]

Unversity of Washington

Box 354350, C-138 [[https://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/pdl][Padelford]]

Seattle, WA 98195