Subject: Re: bug#37345: Icecat doesn't display numbers on Guix System

From: Jan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:02:06 +0200

> Looks like it isn't finding the "Nimbus Sans L" font. Try running 
> 
> fc-list | grep "Nimbus Sans L"
> 
> and reply with the output.

Here is the output

/gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019004l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans
L:style=Bold /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019064l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Condensed
Italic /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019003l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans
L:style=Regular /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019044l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold
Condensed /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019043l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular
Condensed /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019063l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Condensed
Italic /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019023l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular
Italic /gnu/store/ag8ilfwcnxn0xnw8bar9ia73h3hg3rra-gs-fonts-8.11/share/fonts/type1/ghostscript/n019024l.pfb:
Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Italic

Jan