Subject: 26.3; doc string of `backward-word'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 11:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

This paragraph does not belong in the doc string of `backward-word':

 The word boundaries are normally determined by the buffer's
 syntax table and character script (according to
 'char-script-table'), but 'find-word-boundary-function-table',
 such as set up by 'subword-mode', can change that.  If a Lisp
 program needs to move by words determined strictly by the syntax
 table, it should use 'backward-word-strictly' instead.  See Info
 node '(elisp) Word Motion' for details.

At most, it should just say "See Info node '(elisp) Word Motion' for
information about word syntax and word boundaries" - or just "See Info
node '(elisp) Word Motion'".

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17763
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''