Subject: Re: bug#37325: About 'latex-insert/close-block' in 'latex-mode'

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 13:16:13 +0300

> From: Sebastian Urban <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:31:05 +0200
> 
> 2.  When I use 'where-is' on both aliases I get (echo area, 2 lines):
> 
> tex-latex-block is not on any key;
>   its alias latex-insert-block is on C-c C-t, C-c C-o
> 
> If I'm not mistaken, it says that 'latex-insert-block' is an alias for
> 'tex-latex-block' when it's completely otherwise.  So 2nd line should
> rather say:
> 
>   it's na alias for latex-insert-block, which is on C-c C-t, C-c C-o
> 
> 2.1.  Why the one char indent in 2nd line?

I cannot reproduce these 2 parts: when I use "C-h w" on these two
aliases, I get a single line in the echo area saying they are not on
any key.  No second line, indented or otherwise.

Can you show a complete recipe starting from "emacs -Q"?

Thanks.