Subject: Re: [bug#37305] [PATCH v3] Allow booting from a Btrfs subvolume

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 22:00:17 -0400

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> +\"x86_64-linux\".  STORE-DIRECTORY-PREFIX is a directory prefix to prepend to
>> +any store path."
>
> s/path/file name/  :-)

Done!

> Maybe you can have ‘store-directory-prefix’ default to "" and adjust
> users accordingly.

I tried adapting it, but my test failed, because I had failed to adapt
one of the users.  I find that using #f to denote the absence of a
prefix more accurate than "" (after all, "" is a valid prefix) and
composes better (should we want to 'or' a couple of prefix seeking
procedures together).

> Otherwise LGTM.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to work on this patch!

No problem :-) Pushed as commit e7b86a0d88.

Maxim