Subject: bug#37256: 27.0.50; Error (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) thrown when calling (load-theme 'solarized-dark t)

From: Benjamin Orthen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 17:07:14 +0200

1. Call emacs -Q
2. Call "M-x load-theme" interactively
3. Error is thrown: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
4. Same happens with (load-theme '<some-theme> t) or "M-x
customize-themes"
Did not have this error 3 weeks ago when I last built emacs from source.

5. With debug-init and loading my init file, the backtrace looks as
follows:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  file-directory-p(nil)
  custom-theme--load-path()
  load-theme(solarized-dark t)
  (progn (setq solarized-distinct-fringe-background t) (setq
solarized-use-variable-pitch nil) (setq
solarized-high-contrast-mode-line t) (setq solarized-use-less-bold t)
(setq solarized-use-more-italic t) (setq solarized-emphasize-indicators
nil) (setq solarized-scale-org-headlines nil) (setq
solarized-height-minus-1 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-1 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-2 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-3 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-4 1.0) (load-theme 'solarized-dark t) t)
  (condition-case err (progn (setq solarized-distinct-fringe-background
t) (setq solarized-use-variable-pitch nil) (setq
solarized-high-contrast-mode-line t) (setq solarized-use-less-bold t)
(setq solarized-use-more-italic t) (setq solarized-emphasize-indicators
nil) (setq solarized-scale-org-headlines nil) (setq
solarized-height-minus-1 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-1 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-2 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-3 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-4 1.0) (load-theme 'solarized-dark t) t) ((debug
error) (funcall use-package--warning3 :config err)))
  (if (not (require 'solarized-theme nil t)) (display-warning
'use-package (format "Cannot load %s" 'solarized-theme) :error)
(condition-case err (progn (setq solarized-distinct-fringe-background t)
(setq solarized-use-variable-pitch nil) (setq
solarized-high-contrast-mode-line t) (setq solarized-use-less-bold t)
(setq solarized-use-more-italic t) (setq solarized-emphasize-indicators
nil) (setq solarized-scale-org-headlines nil) (setq
solarized-height-minus-1 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-1 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-2 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-3 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-4 1.0) (load-theme 'solarized-dark t) t) ((debug
error) (funcall use-package--warning3 :config err))))
  (condition-case err (if (not (require 'solarized-theme nil t))
(display-warning 'use-package (format "Cannot load %s" 'solarized-theme)
:error) (condition-case err (progn (setq
solarized-distinct-fringe-background t) (setq
solarized-use-variable-pitch nil) (setq
solarized-high-contrast-mode-line t) (setq solarized-use-less-bold t)
(setq solarized-use-more-italic t) (setq solarized-emphasize-indicators
nil) (setq solarized-scale-org-headlines nil) (setq
solarized-height-minus-1 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-1 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-2 1.0) (setq solarized-height-plus-3 1.0) (setq
solarized-height-plus-4 1.0) (load-theme 'solarized-dark t) t) ((debug
error) (funcall use-package--warning3 :config err)))) ((debug error)
(funcall use-package--warning3 :catch err)))
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*-120449> nil
"/home/ben/.emacs.d/elisp/base-theme.el" nil t)  ; Reading at buffer
position 1012
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/ben/.emacs.d/elisp/base-theme.el"
"/home/ben/.emacs.d/elisp/base-theme.el" nil t)
  #<subr require>(base-theme nil nil)
  ad-Advice-require(#<subr require> base-theme)
  apply(ad-Advice-require #<subr require> base-theme)
  require(base-theme)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "/home/ben/.emacs.d/init.el" nil t)
 ; Reading at buffer position 1343
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/ben/.emacs.d/init.el"
"/home/ben/.emacs.d/init.el" t t)
  load("/home/ben/.emacs.d/init" noerror nomessage)
  startup--load-user-init-file(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
0x156b2a2f90a1>) #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b2a2f90b5>) t)
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)
 of 2019-09-01 built on lenovo
Repository revision: 4051fa3ba9b4527b57b4cd114ddaaf72a3b23528
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Ubuntu 19.04

Recent messages:
ad-handle-definition: ‘use-package-handler/:ensure’ got redefined
Loading /home/ben/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
Entering debugger...

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ben/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.5/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils time-date cl-print debug backtrace
find-func solarized-theme solarized color dash base server hl-line
desktop frameset paren autorevert filenotify display-line-numbers delsel
benchmark-init diminish use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode quelpa-use-package use-package-core quelpa mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree finder-inf tex-site
edmacro kmacro helm-easymenu advice rx cl-extra help-mode info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 143368 122547)
 (symbols 48 14225 38)
 (strings 32 43626 15305)
 (string-bytes 1 1573621)
 (vectors 16 17989)
 (vector-slots 8 227795 73772)
 (floats 8 308 305)
 (intervals 56 467 209)
 (buffers 992 14))