Subject: bug#37246: closed (Re: bug#37246: Cuirass builds spuriously fail with truncated build logs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:56:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37246: Cuirass builds spuriously fail with truncated build logs

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37246: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37246
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37246: Cuirass builds spuriously fail with truncated build logs
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 13:55:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

> Previously, we've noticed that this problem happens quite frequently
> with armhf builds offloaded to hydra-slave{1,2,3}, which are hosted far
> from Berlin.  The examples above show that this problem also happens
> with build slaves that are local to Berlin.

The Cuirass log mechanism has been rewritten and this bug should now be
fixed. Closing this one.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: Cuirass builds spuriously fail with truncated build logs
From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 13:43:27 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Cuirass builds sometimes spuriously fail with truncated build logs.
Recent examples:

  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1643344/details
  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1632149/details

Previously, we've noticed that this problem happens quite frequently
with armhf builds offloaded to hydra-slave{1,2,3}, which are hosted far
from Berlin.  The examples above show that this problem also happens
with build slaves that are local to Berlin.

       Mark