Subject: Re: bug#37244: Icecat Audio Issues

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 20:15:06 +0200

Raghav,

Raghav Gururajan 写道：
> While streaming/watching movie on some (more than one) websites, 
> audio
> has constant cracking sounds and voice of characters in the 
> video
> becomes robotic.

If by ‘robotic’ you mean (extremely) low-pitched then, yes, this 
has been the case for roughly the past half year.

I asked around on IRC, even sending URLs to innocent people who 
were unable to reproduce the problem, so I then assumed it wasn't 
in Guix proper.  I almost never watch videos on the Web so I 
didn't care much, but you might be happy to learn you're not 
alone.

Could you share a (free) example URL?

Kind regards,

T G-R