Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Move Haskell packages to “haskell-xyz”

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 00:16:08 -0400

Hi Guix,

This is Robert’s patch that moves all of the Haskell libraries and
applications out of “haskell.scm” and leaves only Haskell compilers.  I
factored it out into four commits to make it a little easier to follow.

It’s all pretty straight forward package moving, and it has already been
examined by Robert and myself.  Nevertheless, I want to confirm that we
are all still on board with the move to “haskell-xyz” and that the
commits are clear enough.  (I’m pretty confident, so if no one pipes up
I’ll push it in a few days.)

Here’s the summary:

Robert Vollmert (4):
  gnu: Move application packages out of haskell.scm.
  gnu: cabal-doctest: Move to haskell-check.scm.
  gnu: Move non-compilers out of haskell.scm.
  gnu: Move Haskell SDL 2 packages to haskell-xyz.scm.

 gnu/packages/agda.scm           |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/bioconductor.scm   |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/cran.scm           |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm      |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/games.scm          |     1 +
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm       |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/haskell-apps.scm   |   246 +-
 gnu/packages/haskell-check.scm  |    27 +-
 gnu/packages/haskell-xyz.scm    | 11459 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/haskell.scm        | 11292 +----------------------------
 gnu/packages/idris.scm          |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/statistics.scm     |     2 +-
 gnu/packages/wm.scm             |     2 +-
 14 files changed, 11535 insertions(+), 11508 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.1