Subject: [bug#37222] [PATCH] gnu: services: Add dkimproxy-out.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 22:04:05 +0200

Julien,

Julien Lepiller 写道：
> Hi guix, the attached patch adds the dkimproxy-out service that 
> I use
> for signing my emails (including this one, although it's 
> probably not
> valid because it went through a mailing list).

Interesting; I wasn't expecting that.  I thought GNU'd finally 
fixed their mailman to not break signatures, but you're right:

  Received: from a.mx.tobias.gr (localhost [127.0.0.1])
	by DKIM-proxy (OpenSMTPD) with ESMTP id a7e379af
	for <[email-masked]>;
	Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:53:20 +0000 (UTC)
  Authentication-Results: tobias.gr; dkim=fail (message has been 
  altered) header.i=@lepiller.eu; domainkeys=fail (message has 
  been altered) header.from=[email-masked]
  X-DKIM-Authentication-Results: fail (message has been altered)
  Received: from lists.gnu.org (lists.gnu.org [209.51.188.17])
	by a.mx.tobias.gr (OpenSMTPD) with ESMTPS id eb36763a 
	(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256:NO)
	for <[email-masked]>;
	Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:53:20 +0000 (UTC)

Kind regards,

T G-R