Subject: bug#37201: Old guix 0.15 stuff at https://gnu.org/ ??

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:32:18 +0200

Bengt,

Bengt Richter 写道：
> Are you all seeing what I see at https://gnu.org/ ??

Heh.  That ‘0.15.0’ caption is wrong…  it's actually Guix 
0.9.1.  ;-)

> I am wondering if I am in a reality/DNS distortion field, or 
> what,
> that is making me see this really old stuff. (using emacs M-x 
> eww
> for text for email here, but it's the same in firefox for me).

This isn't *that* weird, is it?  ‘We’ still use the same 
screenshot at http://guix.gnu.org/screenshots/gnome/, and in fact 
the XFCE one is even older.

We need someone to make some new pretty screenshots for 
guix.gnu.org, then we can ask gnu.org to use them too.

Interested?  :-)

Thanks for the reminder,

T G-R