Subject: bug#37193: 27.0.50; TAB in article mode gets trapped in the header section

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 22:28:44 +0200

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Since a while ago, when pressing TAB in an article buffer to cycle
> through URLs in a message, point goes immediately to the first header
> shown and repeating TAB cycles only through headers, never touching the
> body.
>
>    - Start Gnus
>    - Mark in the summary of a group an HTML message (happens for both
>      single and multi part messages)
>    - Press h to go the the message. Point is right below the headers
>    - Press TAB repeatedly: point cycles through the headers and never
>      goes to the body

I'm unable to reproduce this.  What's TAB bound to in your article
buffers?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no