Subject: Re: bug#37193: 27.0.50; TAB in article mode gets trapped in the header section

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:13:11 +0100

Hi Katsumi,

> Wed, Sep 25 2019, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 12:20:53 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>> First of all, it's not an Emacs bug, so I'm closing this before
>> getting started to work on emacs-w3m (and I'll report it here...
>
> I think I solved the problem in the emacs-w3m git master:
> <https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m>
> Could you give it a try?

Yes, it's working for me now, many thanks.  The only thing is that,
after landing on the first link of the message (first time one presses
tab), a message like this one appears in the echo area:

    #[771 \205\302\303\302!\210\304\305\306\307!#!)\207 [w3m-track-mouse deactivate-mark nil message w3m-url-readable-string get-text-property w3m-balloon-help window-buffer] 9 

    (fn WINDOW OBJECT POS)]

That's possibly a debug leftover?

Thanks again for your responsiveness and quick fixes; emacs-w3m is a
central tool in my workflow and i really appreciate them!

Cheers,
jao
-- 
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one
works.
  - Alan Perlis, Epigrams on Programming