Subject: bug#37055: closed (Re: bug#37055: 26.2; csv-mode-line-format malformed call to last)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:50:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37055: 26.2; csv-mode-line-format malformed call to last

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37055: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37055
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37055: 26.2; csv-mode-line-format malformed call to last
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Dan Harms <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:48:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dan Harms <[email-masked]> writes:

> This report can be closed.

OK; closed.

Thanks,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 26.2; csv-mode-line-format malformed call to last
From: Dan Harms <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:48:19 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed this while using doom-modeline, I believe because
(default-value 'mode-line-format) does not contain 'mode-line-position.
Basically the csv-mode-line-format in csv-mode.el line 258 is using
(last 3 ml) where ml is the mode line format.  But this should be (last
ml 3).  I therefore get the following error:

eval: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
of 2019-05-15 built on chi-ldbd098.xrtrading.local
Repository revision: 5a5d1523addc1597230ce8c8806bd3e1258e2ee9
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:        Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

Recent messages:
Type "q" to delete help window.
(3)
("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
("" (eldoc-mode-line-string (" " eldoc-mode-line-string " ")) ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main))))
("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
Entering debugger...
Mark set [2 times]
Mark activated
last: Invalid function: 3
last: Invalid function: "%e"
eval: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, ("%e" (:eval (doom-modeline-format--main)))
Configured using:
'configure --with-modules --with-imagemagick
--prefix=/home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  highlight-defined-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-global-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-mode: t
  flycheck-posframe-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  simpleclip-mode: t
  shx-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/let-alist hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/compat/27/0/-/map hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dan.harms/.emacs.d/elisp/seq hides /home/dan.harms/opt/stow/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail cl-print eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree mule-diag git-timemachine whitespace
mwim custom-buffer-utils flyspell company-ispell ispell good-word
adaptive-wrap wc-goal-mode hydra lv header2 magit-bookmark magit-imenu
git-rebase magit-extras magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff magit-subtree
magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
with-editor server mail-extr jka-compr woman man ubuntu-theme misearch
multi-isearch disp-table add-log gud vc-git autorevert filenotify
zonokai zonokai-blue-theme zonokai-red-theme bug-reference ange-ftp
tramp-ftp sql-indent sql view sphinx-doc python-switch-quotes
importmagic python-docstring pydoc-info info-look info jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred nodejs-repl
highlight-defined lisp-extra-font-lock elf-mode xr-mock use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key use-package-core remotehost-connect choose-font
fira-mode hasklig-mode read-file harmsway-gui auto-insert-choose+
auto-insert-choose flycheck-posframe posframe flycheck-bashate
flycheck-checkbashisms flycheck-package package-lint finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt package epg-config url-handlers quick-peek yasnippet
company-statistics company-quickhelp pos-tip company-etags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-keywords
company-files company pcase vlf-setup smerge-mode palette eyedropper
hexrgb custom-themes workgroups windmove framemove shebang diff-hl-amend
diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-dired diff-hl smartrep vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode dired-du find-dired dired-sort dired-sidebar face-remap
dired-subtree dired-filter dired-hacks-utils ls-lisp+ files+ ls-lisp
dired+ image-dired image-mode image-file dired-aux beginend pack ox-md
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-shell ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C smart-jump-cc-mode emr-c outrespace
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org-crypt outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg undo-tree
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize minions smex ido eldoc-box
ivy-rich grep-context wgrep smart-jump-python smart-jump-lisp-mode
smart-jump-elisp-mode smart-jump dumb-jump tramp-cache recentf
tree-widget savehist eww-lnum eww puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf shr
svg dom page-break-lines shackle trace simpleclip xterm-color shx elnode
db web time-stamp browse-url url-util mailcap mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr fakir dotassoc kv
noflet cl-indent ert ewoc debug which-key poporg copyright yascroll
emr-elisp emr-lisp list-utils cl emr-iedit iedit iedit-lib
multiple-cursors-core rect emr-prog emr popup fill-function-arguments
aes delim-cols+ proviso-frame-title proviso switch-buffer-functions
proviso-include-files flycheck rx proviso-grep proviso-registers
proviso-bookmarks f bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived dired-x crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark pp proviso-gentags find-file proviso-tags
proviso-etags-select proviso-etags-table proviso-display proviso-dired
proviso-gud realgud realgud-recursive-autoloads realgud-zshdb
realgud:zshdb-track-mode realgud:zshdb-core realgud:zshdb-init
realgud-trepan3k realgud:trepan3k-track-mode realgud:trepan3k-core
realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2 realgud:trepan2-track-mode
realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init realgud-trepanpl
realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core realgud:trepanpl-init
realgud-trepanjs realgud:trepanjs-track-mode realgud:trepanjs-core
realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-lang-js realgud-trepan
realgud:trepan-track-mode realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init
realgud-remake realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby realgud-perldb
realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core realgud:perldb-init
realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core
realgud:pdb-init realgud-lang-python python tramp-sh realgud-kshdb
realgud:kshdb-track-mode realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init
realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode realgud:gub-core realgud:gub-init
realgud-gdb realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init realgud:gdb-core
realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode realgud:bashdb-core
realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell realgud:run
realgud-breakpoint-mode realgud-backtrack-mode realgud-track-mode
realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-attach realgud-lang-java realgud-track
realgud-shortkey realgud-menu realgud-eval realgud-cmds realgud-send
realgud-window realgud-utils realgud-init realgud-file realgud-core
realgud-reset realgud-buffer-helper realgud-buffer-breakpoint
realgud-buffer-backtrace realgud-buffer-command realgud-buffer-info json
map realgud-lochist org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs realgud-bp
realgud-bp-image-data realgud-lang esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode
realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key realgud-follow
realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes realgud-regexp realgud-custom
load-relative proviso-compile proviso-deploy ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-util ediff-init ediff-diff diff xfer
proviso-dashboard proviso-gui proviso-finder async counsel xdg dired
dired-loaddefs swiper cl-extra help-mode easymenu proviso-fulledit
proviso-clang-format clang-format xml proviso-xref etags xref project
proviso-rg proviso-ag s grep compile proviso-defines proviso-regexp
proviso-core ht tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time format-spec advice ivy flx
delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
parsenv seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv dash avoid
paren winner ring which-func imenu elec-pair edmacro kmacro
custom-backups bind-key easy-mmode cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 829437 218570)
(symbols 48 69411 2)
(miscs 40 2322 4738)
(strings 32 220262 35550)
(string-bytes 1 6666200)
(vectors 16 107667)
(vector-slots 8 1634166 193182)
(floats 8 1195 2627)
(intervals 56 8386 6498)
(buffers 992 64))