Subject: bug#37053: 26.2; window.el does not (provide 'window)

From: Immanuel Litzroth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:27:02 +0200

Error (use-package): window/:catch: Loading file
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/window.elc failed to provide feature `window'

I use use-package to configure some variables in window.el as follows:
(use-package window

  :custom (split-height-threshold nil "Minimum height for splitting windows
sensibly."))

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-07-17 built on prometheus
Repository revision: 0fedb8188c8ef9e69fc3eccfc3385c5075ded9b8
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Saving file
/home/immanuel/workspace/cplusplus/dockerized-development/Docker.org...
Wrote /home/immanuel/workspace/cplusplus/dockerized-development/Docker.org
start-testimage
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
Saving file
/home/immanuel/workspace/configuration/emacs/install-dot-emacs.bash...
Wrote /home/immanuel/workspace/configuration/emacs/install-dot-emacs.bash
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --without-pop --with-sound=alsa
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-wide-int --with-modules --with-x'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/immanuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe skeleton help-fns yasnippet
racer cargo cargo-process markdown-mode color view dockerfile-mode
sh-script smie executable vc-git diff-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m company-oddmuse company-keywords company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-bbdb company-rtags company-template cargo-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads racer-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads rust-mode
rust-mode-autoloads speedily-mode-autoloads il-window-state-autoloads
clips-mode clips-mode-autoloads il-org-mode il-org-mode-autoloads intero
lean-mode lean-dev lean-right-click lean-message-boxes lean-type
lean-hole lean-flycheck lean-info lean-syntax lean-input quail
lean-settings lean-eri cl flycheck elec-pair autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt plantuml-mode plantuml-mode-autoloads intero-autoloads
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake warnings dabbrev
haskell-customize haskell-mode-autoloads company-lean lean-server
lean-leanpkg lean-debug lean-util company-etags etags xref project
company-lean-autoloads lean-mode-autoloads let-alist sphinx-doc
sphinx-doc-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
elpy-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
ivy-autoloads yaml-mode yaml-mode-autoloads async rtags repeat thingatpt
asm-mode bookmark company pcase company-autoloads gnuplot-mode
gnuplot-mode-autoloads protobuf-mode protobuf-mode-autoloads outshine
outshine-org-cmds outshine-autoloads outorg outorg-autoloads wgrep grep
wgrep-autoloads request mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap request-autoloads restclient-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads docker-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads tablist-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads docker-tramp tramp-cache
lilypond-init lilypond-mode-autoloads il-utilities ert pp ewoc debug
il-utilities-autoloads magit-autoloads transient-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time auth-source
password-cache json map org-drill seq seq-25 persist org-id ol eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads
org-autoloads seq-autoloads org-pomodoro alert log4e rx notifications
dbus xml gntp org-timer org-clock org-agenda org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element cl-seq avl-tree generator ob-plantuml
ob-shell shell ob-lilypond ob-python ob-C org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp
byte-opt advice org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs time desktop frameset window server compile
comint ansi-color ring delsel autorevert filenotify cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit dash-functional dash-functional-autoloads f dash s
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads edmacro kmacro use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu straight subr-x cl-macs gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 624460 96874)
 (symbols 48 54761 2)
 (miscs 40 785 1270)
 (strings 32 160104 15511)
 (string-bytes 1 5328612)
 (vectors 16 87590)
 (vector-slots 8 1315481 15812)
 (floats 8 792 1129)
 (intervals 56 7393 415)
 (buffers 992 34))