Subject: bug#37014: Gajim blows me with Pop-Up Errors

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 18:05:51 -0400

Hello Guix!

Everytime I open Gajim, I get the same follwing error in multiple pop-
up windows.

***START***

## Versions
- OS: Linux
- GTK+ Version: 3.24.9
- PyGObject Version: 3.28.3
- python-nbxmpp Version: 0.6.10
- Gajim Version: 1.1.3

## Traceback
```
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/rpci88n5cl5bzslcv3zp6b7jag1in8xa-python-nbxmpp-
0.6.10/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbxmpp/dispatcher_nb.py", line 502,
in dispatch
    handler['func'](session, stanza)
  File "/gnu/store/ic0dxmxfj3b68q07v2nmjycirl9byizh-gajim-
1.1.3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/common/modules/mam.py", line
212, in _mam_message_received
    self._decryption_finished(event)
  File "/gnu/store/ic0dxmxfj3b68q07v2nmjycirl9byizh-gajim-
1.1.3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/common/modules/mam.py", line
290, in _decryption_finished
    stanza_id=stanza_id)
  File "/gnu/store/ic0dxmxfj3b68q07v2nmjycirl9byizh-gajim-
1.1.3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/common/logger.py", line 1370,
in insert_into_logs
    sql, (account_id, jid_id, time_, kind) +
tuple(kwargs.values())).lastrowid
sqlite3.IntegrityError: UNIQUE constraint failed: logs.log_line_id

```
## Steps to reproduce the problem
...

***END***

The multiple pop-ups can be seen at: https://share.riseup.net/#2QkqGAhP
W7zvZRVbwUgPnA

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.