Subject: 27.0.50; xref-find-definition versus find-tag in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 03:52:31 +0200

A this node:

File: eintr.info,  Node: On Reading this Text,  Next: Who You Are,
Prev: Why,  Up: Preface

reference is made to `find-tag' function. But function is obsolete
find-tag

  This function is obsolete since 25.1;
  use ‘xref-find-definitions’ instead.
  Probably introduced at or before Emacs version 19.20.

Thus the manual should be corrected as not to confuse beginners.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-08-04 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 01661f33c11654d1fe5fe1013332db2500b7f449
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Found ‘mail-host-address’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Found ‘movemail’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Found ‘user-mail-address’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Mark set
funcall-interactively: Beginning of buffer [10 times]
Quit
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-08-04 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow emacsbug completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired mule-util
rcirc wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u wdired org-duration cl-print
epa-file proced helm-system-packages-pacman pcmpl-unix ispell
mhtml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rmailsum rmailmm ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox grep helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info bookmark css-mode smie imenu quail dpaste
eieio-opt help-fns radix-tree hi-lock em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode pp view
tramp-cache two-column iso-transl shr-color color network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth eww mm-url url-queue misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux winner align tabify face-remap jabber-rtt
jabber-otr goto-addr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping tsdh-dark-theme
tango-theme cus-theme cus-edit delsel cua-base zoom paren
immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types cus-start cus-load windmove saveplace server
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder gold-price rcd/business jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen
jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion
hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util rx org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq time-stamp units festival
persistent-scratch google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend helm-system-packages helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode
compile mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
edmacro kmacro guide-key s popwin dash hyperbole hinit hibtypes
hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org
hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hmouse-tag etags
fileloop xref project hmouse-info hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb
bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
hui-window pulse hycontrol pcase hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath
hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hui-select sgml-mode hvar
set hversion hload-path finder-inf cl-extra help-mode vc-git diff-mode
org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree generator org
ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color
ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat advice info cl
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5174541 454749)
 (symbols 48 64187 1)
 (strings 32 503036 47245)
 (string-bytes 1 25428009)
 (vectors 16 94289)
 (vector-slots 8 2273417 473302)
 (floats 8 988 1167)
 (intervals 56 493398 466)
 (buffers 992 173))