Subject: bug#37008: closed (Re: bug#37008: 27.0.50; xref-find-definition versus find-tag in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37008: 27.0.50; xref-find-definition versus find-tag in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37008: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37008
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37008: 27.0.50; xref-find-definition versus find-tag in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:06:06 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:34:32 +0200
> From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > You are somehow reading a very old version of that manual, because
> > this issue was fixed more than a year ago (see bug#31542), and Emacs
> > 26 ships with the fix.  I cannot find even a single reference to
> > find-tag in eintr.info that comes with Emacs 26, let alone 27.
> 
> You are right.
> 
> I had distribution version on my computer. And I have assumed that GNU
> Emacs is reading its own new version of info, but is not, it finds its
> priorities somehow else.
> 
> I have removed now system distribution.
> 
> Thank you, then it is fine!

OK, I'm therefore closing this report.

Subject: 27.0.50; xref-find-definition versus find-tag in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 03:52:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

A this node:

File: eintr.info,  Node: On Reading this Text,  Next: Who You Are,
Prev: Why,  Up: Preface

reference is made to `find-tag' function. But function is obsolete
find-tag

  This function is obsolete since 25.1;
  use ‘xref-find-definitions’ instead.
  Probably introduced at or before Emacs version 19.20.

Thus the manual should be corrected as not to confuse beginners.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-08-04 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 01661f33c11654d1fe5fe1013332db2500b7f449
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Found ‘mail-host-address’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Found ‘movemail’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Found ‘user-mail-address’ in Index.  (3 total; use ‘,’ for next)
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Mark set
funcall-interactively: Beginning of buffer [10 times]
Quit
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-08-04 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow emacsbug completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired mule-util
rcirc wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u wdired org-duration cl-print
epa-file proced helm-system-packages-pacman pcmpl-unix ispell
mhtml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rmailsum rmailmm ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox grep helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info bookmark css-mode smie imenu quail dpaste
eieio-opt help-fns radix-tree hi-lock em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode pp view
tramp-cache two-column iso-transl shr-color color network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth eww mm-url url-queue misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux winner align tabify face-remap jabber-rtt
jabber-otr goto-addr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping tsdh-dark-theme
tango-theme cus-theme cus-edit delsel cua-base zoom paren
immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types cus-start cus-load windmove saveplace server
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder gold-price rcd/business jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen
jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion
hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util rx org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq time-stamp units festival
persistent-scratch google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend helm-system-packages helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode
compile mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
edmacro kmacro guide-key s popwin dash hyperbole hinit hibtypes
hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org
hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hmouse-tag etags
fileloop xref project hmouse-info hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb
bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
hui-window pulse hycontrol pcase hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath
hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hui-select sgml-mode hvar
set hversion hload-path finder-inf cl-extra help-mode vc-git diff-mode
org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree generator org
ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color
ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat advice info cl
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5174541 454749)
 (symbols 48 64187 1)
 (strings 32 503036 47245)
 (string-bytes 1 25428009)
 (vectors 16 94289)
 (vector-slots 8 2273417 473302)
 (floats 8 988 1167)
 (intervals 56 493398 466)
 (buffers 992 173))