Subject: 27.0.50; garbage collection not happening after 26de2d42

From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 09:39:58 -0300

After 26de2d42 from 2019-06-20, garbage collection is not happening and
allocated memory continues to grow until

Aug 10 21:39:02 <kern.err> phe kernel: pid 73800 (emacs-27.0.50), uid
1001, was killed: out of swap space

and

Aug 10 21:39:07 <kern.crit> phe kernel: swap_pager_getswapspace(3):
failed

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, amd64-portbld-freebsd12.0, GTK+ Version 3.24.10)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: 12.0-RELEASE-p9

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --localstatedir=/var --with-x
 --enable-acl --without-cairo --without-dbus --without-gconf --with-gif
 --with-gnutls --without-gsettings --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-harfbuzz --with-jpeg --with-json
 --with-file-notification=kqueue --with-lcms2 --with-m17n-flt
 --with-imagemagick --with-mailutils --with-modules --with-sound=oss
 --with-libotf --with-png --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-rsvg
 --with-threads --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xim --with-xml2 --with-xpm
 --without-xwidgets --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
 --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd12.0 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include
 -fno-strict-aliasing ' 'CPPFLAGS=-isystem /usr/local/include' 'LDFLAGS=
 -fstack-protector-strong -L/usr/local/lib ''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20190724.1352/slime-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/slime/slime-autoloads
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20190724.1352/slime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/slime/slime
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20190724.1352/slime-tests hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/slime/slime-tests
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190805/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug bbdb-message sendmail nnir bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm sort
gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table
ace-window cl-print help-fns radix-tree make-mode tramp-cache tramp-sh
bookmark mm-archive mule-util url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util finder-inf gnutls network-stream nsm erc-spelling
erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join znc warnings
erc-track erc-match erc-tex easy-mmode erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat pp erc-loaddefs cl hl-line gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnagent
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils text-property-search time-date
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell pcomplete parse-time ls-lisp format-spec rx server flyspell ispell
undo-tree diff smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
s pdf-tools-loaddefs misc hydra lv ace-link avy bbdb bbdb-site timezone
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb which-key paren savehist
company edmacro kmacro pcase autorevert filenotify counsel xdg xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color swiper cl-extra
help-mode ivy delsel ring colir color ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt
cus-start cus-load benchmark-init benchmark-init-loaddefs tex-site
advice slime-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4672710 1249112)
 (symbols 48 33763 2)
 (strings 32 177500 153301)
 (string-bytes 1 6559318)
 (vectors 16 108474)
 (vector-slots 8 4931122 2331820)
 (floats 8 565 3210)
 (intervals 56 12670 13121)
 (buffers 992 90))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>