Subject: Re: [bug#37001] [PATCH] Update ghc-exactprint to 0.6.1.

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:27:41 -0400

Hi Brian,

Brian Leung <[email-masked]> writes:

> See attached.
>
> From b136e854a4bbb5ab91d7d05890ca521e7d4b1519 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 09:22:29 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: ghc-exactprint: Update to 0.6.1.

Thanks for this, but we follow the Stackage LTS versions where possible
for out Haskell packages.  This is the easiest way to ensure that all
the Haskell packages work nicely together.  Right now, we are on LTS
version 12.26 <https://www.stackage.org/lts-12.26>, which has
“ghc-exactprint” at version 0.5.6.1.

Hence, I’m closing this without applying it.  (We will likely upgrade to
LTS version 14 before too long, at which point we will have
“ghc-exactprint” version 0.6.1.)

-- Tim