Subject: 27.0.50; ansi-term gets disturbed with unicode characters

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:48:38 +0200

This screen recording may show what is happening:
https://gnu.support/files/tmp/2019-08-09-11:23:11.ogv

When there is unicode character, there can be error, it seems as it
will not refresh nicely.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-08-04 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 01661f33c11654d1fe5fe1013332db2500b7f449
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
No new activity

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-08-04 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(dabbrev arc-mode archive-mode shadow emacsbug deeper-blue-theme
leuven-theme wombat-theme whiteboard-theme wheatgrass-theme
tsdh-light-theme saveplace tramp-sudoedit ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired proced
plantuml-mode immortal-scratch muttrc-mode cal-move pcmpl-gnu inf-lisp
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-external helm-net
wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u descr-text novice dpaste rect sql
calccomp calc-arith calc-misc calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext
calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ox-man ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-html
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-link-minor-mode orglink mhtml-mode
css-mode js dcl-mode tempo zoom wdired cal-iso maildir qp
maildir-index noflet dotassoc kv ispell markdown-mode list-utils imenu
man make-mode wid-browse crm nroff-mode perl-mode sh-script smie
executable cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tramp-cmds conf-mode helm-command
mailalias org-timer org-attach reporter buffer-buttons names autoload
lisp-mnt helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info quail
org-archive org-capture ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview
org-crypt org-habit org-agenda org-indent grep apropos buffer-move
windmove org-ctags tramp-cache webjump debug backtrace shr-color color
cl-print iimage image-file ffap cl-indent mm-archive url-http url-gw
hi-lock network-stream nsm rcirc pcmpl-unix jabber-rtt jabber-otr
goto-addr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-menu jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls
jabber-logon jabber-xml jabber-util httpd muse-ikiwiki muse-ipc
muse-latex2png muse-poem muse-wiki org-table org-duration org-eww
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m bookmark muse-journal muse-book
eieio-opt help-fns radix-tree warnings em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode winner
helm-system-packages-pacman footnote url-file url-dired url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url url-queue pp muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd
texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common mule-util muse-colors
muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode view misearch multi-isearch dired-aux align
tabify two-column iso-transl face-remap tsdh-dark-theme tango-theme
tango-dark-theme misterioso-theme manoj-dark-theme light-blue-theme
dichromacy-theme cus-theme cus-edit term/xterm xterm vc-git diff-mode
paren helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
cus-start cus-load server emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd
tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder gold-price rcd/business rx cl-extra
help-mode org-id dired-x rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq
time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-system-packages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode compile auto-compile
packed mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg
xml gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mailabbrev mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util edmacro kmacro guide-key s
popwin dash hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd
hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse
hmouse-key hargs hmouse-tag etags fileloop xref project hmouse-info
hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse
hycontrol pcase hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath hhist hbdata htz
cal-julian hbmap hmoccur derived hui-select sgml-mode dom hvar set
hversion hload-path finder-inf org-element avl-tree generator org ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color
ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat advice info cl
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3978433 527109)
 (symbols 48 82115 28)
 (strings 32 597071 124175)
 (string-bytes 1 27067353)
 (vectors 16 153407)
 (vector-slots 8 2955684 450016)
 (floats 8 1462 1880)
 (intervals 56 373667 3545)
 (buffers 992 626))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis