Subject: 27.0.50; installed packages could maybe indicate its repository

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 11:55:20 +0200

`list-package' shows archive repositories, but when package is
installed, it does not show where the package came from.

There are different principles of package management of MELPA and
ELPA, and what other repositories there can come.

I may assume that little control is done which package is secure and
which not. May comment is about security.

If there is some security control or review on ELPA that shall be
given as a note on the website.

Then I know, if I download from elpa.gnu.org, example:
http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ace-window-0.9.0.el that such package is
more trusted.

If I download from https://github.com/abo-abo/ace-window I know it is
Github, Microsoft is not quite friendly to free software and Github
disallows some countries due to sanctions, so it abuses free software
freedoms.

I just cannot get view point that every repository has same trust.

At least we shall be able to see which package came from which
repository, and not that all get installed in ~/.emacs.d/elpa

It would be better if melpa is installed in ~/.emacs.d/melpa for
example

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-08-04 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 01661f33c11654d1fe5fe1013332db2500b7f449
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Message from Ezekiel Boniface
play "/home/data1/protected/Media/Sound/Wav/jabber/ezekiel.wav": finished.
Message from Ezekiel Boniface
play "/home/data1/protected/Media/Sound/Wav/jabber/ezekiel.wav": finished.
<M-up> is undefined
user-error: Minibuffer is inactive
Ezekiel Boniface is now Offline
Aling is now Online

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-08-04 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: jabber-chat

Minor modes in effect:
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-08-04/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow emacsbug deeper-blue-theme leuven-theme wombat-theme
whiteboard-theme wheatgrass-theme tsdh-light-theme saveplace
tramp-sudoedit ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs completion dos-w32
find-cmd find-dired proced plantuml-mode immortal-scratch muttrc-mode
cal-move pcmpl-gnu inf-lisp helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-external helm-net wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u descr-text
novice dpaste rect sql calccomp calc-arith calc-misc calc-map
calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ox-man ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-link-minor-mode orglink mhtml-mode css-mode js dcl-mode tempo zoom
wdired cal-iso maildir qp maildir-index noflet dotassoc kv ispell
markdown-mode list-utils imenu man make-mode wid-browse crm nroff-mode
perl-mode sh-script smie executable cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tramp-cmds
conf-mode helm-command mailalias org-timer org-attach reporter
buffer-buttons names autoload lisp-mnt helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug helm-info quail org-archive org-capture ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
org-clock org-colview org-crypt org-habit org-agenda org-indent grep
apropos buffer-move windmove org-ctags tramp-cache webjump debug
backtrace shr-color color cl-print iimage image-file ffap cl-indent
mm-archive url-http url-gw hi-lock network-stream nsm rcirc pcmpl-unix
jabber-rtt jabber-otr goto-addr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen
jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion
hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-menu jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls jabber-logon jabber-xml jabber-util httpd muse-ikiwiki
muse-ipc muse-latex2png muse-poem muse-wiki org-table org-duration
org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m bookmark muse-journal muse-book
eieio-opt help-fns radix-tree warnings em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode winner
helm-system-packages-pacman footnote url-file url-dired url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url url-queue pp muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd
texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common mule-util muse-colors
muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode view misearch multi-isearch dired-aux align
tabify two-column iso-transl face-remap tsdh-dark-theme tango-theme
tango-dark-theme misterioso-theme manoj-dark-theme light-blue-theme
dichromacy-theme cus-theme cus-edit term/xterm xterm vc-git diff-mode
paren helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
cus-start cus-load server emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd
tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder gold-price rcd/business rx cl-extra
help-mode org-id dired-x rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq
time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-system-packages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode compile auto-compile
packed mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg
xml gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mailabbrev mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util edmacro kmacro guide-key s
popwin dash hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd
hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse
hmouse-key hargs hmouse-tag etags fileloop xref project hmouse-info
hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse
hycontrol pcase hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath hhist hbdata htz
cal-julian hbmap hmoccur derived hui-select sgml-mode dom hvar set
hversion hload-path finder-inf org-element avl-tree generator org ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color
ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat advice info cl
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3934217 525422)
 (symbols 48 81829 2)
 (strings 32 593729 127517)
 (string-bytes 1 26946232)
 (vectors 16 152825)
 (vector-slots 8 2967840 437260)
 (floats 8 1441 1875)
 (intervals 56 362607 11451)
 (buffers 992 582))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis