Subject: 27.0.50; gamegrid-add-score writes to /tmp, not gamegrid-user-score-file-directory

From: Sven Joachim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:39:13 +0200

I have just played a Tetris game (very nice with the bigger glyphs,
thank you for that!), and Emacs wrote the score file to
/tmp/tetris-scores, rather than /home/sven/.emacs.d/games/tetris-scores.

,----
| gamegrid-user-score-file-directory is a variable defined in ‘gamegrid.el’.
| Its value is "~/.emacs.d/games/"
| 
| Documentation:
| A directory for game scores which can’t be shared.
| If Emacs was built without support for shared game scores, then this
| directory will be used.
`----

This version of Emacs is built without support for shared game scores,
AFAICT.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.32)
 of 2019-08-07 built on turtle
Repository revision: 2a82b5542661d181933b11f9c72323ef5da708ef
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Saving file /tmp/tetris-scores...
Wrote /tmp/tetris-scores

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-mailutils
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-wide-int --disable-silent-rules --without-compress-install
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk2 --without-gconf --without-gsettings'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
view sort disp-table tetris gamegrid tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 46343 6654)
 (symbols 48 6197 1)
 (strings 32 15912 1882)
 (string-bytes 1 517933)
 (vectors 16 9528)
 (vector-slots 8 125110 9608)
 (floats 8 39 160)
 (intervals 56 588 512)
 (buffers 992 13))