Subject: bug#36968: 27.0.50; org-latex-subtitle-separate documentation inconsistent

From: Zach Shaftel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 21:15:21 -0400

The documentation string of `org-latex-subtitle-separate' says
"Non-nil means the subtitle is not typeset as part of title" whereas
the org manual says "If ‘org-latex-subtitle-separate’ is non-‘nil’,
it is typed as part of the ‘\title’-macro". These descriptions seem
to say the exact opposite of each other.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 14, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.10)
 of 2019-08-01 built on arch-thinkpad
Repository revision: e7c1fa96ba804d5b9462c626ddc26ccfef30a976
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12005000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Checking 182 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/cedet...
Checking 59 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calc...
Checking 109 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
[mu4e] Leaving School context
[mu4e] Personal context
[mu4e] Switched context to Personal
*helpful variable: org-latex-subtitle-separate*

Configured using:
 'configure --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-xwidgets
 --with-json'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Helpful

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  helm-cider-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/lispy/elpa hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/ivy/elpa
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin-cap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin-iedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin-ac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/merlin/merlin-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu
/home/zach/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/zach/.emacs.d/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/zach/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow gnus-msg emacsbug prolog smie hi-lock doom-spacegrey-theme
ol-bookmark tex-mode latexenc doom-themes-ext-treemacs
treemacs-projectile treemacs treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture treemacs-macros treemacs-customization doom-themes-ext-org
sanityinc-solarized-light-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads doom-gruvbox-theme
git-rebase mc-separate-operations semantic/wisent/java-tags
semantic/java semantic/doc semantic/wisent/javat-wy mc-mark-more
semantic/edit skeleton lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget
goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util hideshowvis
hideshowvis-autoloads origami origami-autoloads origami-parsers
viper viper-ex viper-macs viper-mous viper-cmd viper-keym viper-util
viper-init edt ehelp cua-base tramp-cmds conf-mode tramp-cache
yaml-mode array checkdoc ace-window
sanityinc-tomorrow-eighties-theme sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
doom-tomorrow-night-theme doom-nord-theme doom-challenger-deep-theme
semantic/tag-write semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug
cedet-files semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref lsp-clients
lsp-erlang lsp-fsharp lsp-metals lsp-elm lsp-dart lsp-clojure lsp-go
lsp-xml lsp-css lsp-intelephense lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-solargraph
lsp-rust lsp-pyls ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree
ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common macrostep-c
cmacexp helm-gtags electric-operator benchmark helm-rg url-file
url-dired ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue helm-dash dash-docs
merlin-iedit iedit iedit-lib le-lisp comment-dwim-2 cider-hydra
cider-macroexpansion cider-apropos apropos flycheck-joker
clj-refactor pkg-info epl inflections edn peg helm-cider
helm-cider-spec helm-cider-repl helm-cider-cheatsheet
helm-cider-util cider-cheatsheet cider tramp-sh cider-mode
cider-completion cider-profile cider-repl-history
multiple-cursors-core rect paredit clj-refactor-compat le-clojure
cider-debug cider-inspector cider-browse-ns cider-find cider-eval
cider-repl cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-stacktrace
cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-grimoire cider-popup
cider-overlays cider-client cider-common cider-util cider-connection
sesman-browser sesman nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat
parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex a clojure-mode pulse
hippie-expand-slime hippie-exp slime-company slime-autodoc
slime-sbcl-exts slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-quicklisp slime-media slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-asdf slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec ripgrep ggtags helm-projectile
projectile grep dabbrev mw-thesaurus helm-comint helm-imenu
image-dired helm-easymenu mw-thesaurus-autoloads autoload lisp-mnt
eieio-opt helm-ring rainbow-mode xterm-color epkg-melpa epkg-gelpa
epkg-utils epkg-list epkg-desc epkg cl-indent magit-extras
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql
treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor powerthesaurus jeison
helm-swoop async-bytecomp smerge-mode synosaurus-wordnet url-cache
define-word rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
sgml-mode tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp gnutls mailalias mail-extr sort helm-smex
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval smex view epa-file mu4e-alert
alert log4e notifications dbus gntp mu4e-maildirs-extension org-mu4e
mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig ol-gnus nnir
gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 mu4e-mark
mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils ol-docview doc-view
mu4e-lists mu4e-vars smtpmail sendmail message rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta unfill
org-eldoc org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-autolist org-bullets
org-variable-pitch annotate org-fancy-priorities synosaurus flyspell
ispell image-file ox-beamer pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-loader org-noter
pdf-tools package url-handlers pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode dired-collapse autorevert hl-line
all-the-icons-dired mule-util java-snippets clojure-snippets
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet helpful trace info-look elisp-refs loop
recentf vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher ido helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark+ bookmark+-key
derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
text-property-search pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
disp-table page-break-lines winner edit-server midnight jka-compr
doom-solarized-light-theme doom-tomorrow-day-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base face-remap auto-compile packed hideshow
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb merlin-company
company-lsp company-quickhelp pos-tip company elec-pair
flycheck-posframe posframe hl-todo rainbow-delimiters helm-flx
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads sublimity-autoloads
minimap-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads emojify-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads sanityinc-tomorrow-day-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads base16-theme
base16-theme-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads server linkd-autoloads
mpv-autoloads ensime-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads cargo-autoloads
racer-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads hy-mode-autoloads elpy-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads lsp-java lsp lsp-mode ewoc
markdown-mode tree-widget spinner network-stream inline imenu
filenotify em-glob esh-util flymake-proc flymake warnings lispy
ivy-hydra hydra lv pcase counsel xdg dired-filter dired-hacks-utils
dired-x diredfl dired-async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs compile
swiper ivy-rich ivy flx colir color ivy-overlay ffap delsel
lispy-inline avy etags fileloop xref project edebug backtrace
help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags my-hydras cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
lsp-java-autoloads meghanada-autoloads java-snippets-autoloads
utop-autoloads merlin-cap merlin caml-types caml-emacs crm
merlin-eldoc-autoloads merlin-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads intero-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
go-eldoc-autoloads go-mode-autoloads alchemist-autoloads
elixir-mode-autoloads ivy-erlang-complete-autoloads erlang-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads faceup-autoloads geiser-autoloads
slime-company-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads
hippie-expand-slime-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
4clojure-autoloads clj-refactor-autoloads inflections-autoloads
edn-autoloads peg-autoloads paredit-autoloads
clojure-snippets-autoloads cider-hydra-autoloads
helm-cider-autoloads cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads
queue-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads packed-autoloads
nameless-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads tide-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads ccls-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads pkgbuild-mode-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads forge-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads magit-autoloads transient-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads quickrun-autoloads
eglot-autoloads flymake-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
company-lsp-autoloads expand-region-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads comment-dwim-2-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads
flymake-diagnostic-at-point-autoloads flycheck-inline flycheck
flycheck-inline-autoloads flycheck-posframe-autoloads
posframe-autoloads flycheck-autoloads cap-words superword subword
lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads rectangle-utils-autoloads ialign align
ialign-autoloads undo-tree diff undo-tree-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads iedit-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
fancy-narrow-autoloads buffer-expose-autoloads edit-server-autoloads
desktop frameset savehist bookmark-plus-autoloads info+ thingatpt
info-plus-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads loop-autoloads diminish epkg-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
defun russian let-alist rx anki-editor request mail-utils ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-ascii ox-pandoc ox-html table ox-publish ht ox-org htmlize ox
org-habit org-agenda org-checklist ol-info org-annotate-file
org-download url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-gw nsm rmc puny url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars
async org-capture org-protocol-capture-html cl org-protocol
org-protocol-capture-html-autoloads org-mouse org-brain picture
org-attach org-id org-element org-indent org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
use-package-chords use-package-chords-autoloads bind-chord key-chord
bind-chord-autoloads use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key
use-package-core ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-compat advice
org-macs format-spec avl-tree generator json map my-subr
window-purpose-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads eshell-up-autoloads eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads
esh-autosuggest-autoloads company-autoloads
bash-completion-autoloads fish-completion-autoloads
eterm-256color-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads mu4e-alert-autoloads
mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
annotate-autoloads yoficator-autoloads define-word-autoloads
powerthesaurus-autoloads jeison-autoloads synosaurus-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads electric-operator-autoloads
unfill-autoloads pocket-reader-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads ov-autoloads pocket-lib-autoloads
kv-autoloads sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads finder-inf
hackernews-autoloads md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads
hierarchy-autoloads neato-graph-bar-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
tablist-autoloads soundklaus-autoloads emms-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads calfw-autoloads
dired-collapse-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads diredfl-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads w3m-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads
ivy-youtube-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads helm-dash-autoloads
dash-docs-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads helm-system-packages-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-gtags-autoloads helm-smex-autoloads
helm-flx-autoloads flx-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-rg-autoloads
helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads popup-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads smex-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
ox-pandoc-autoloads ht-autoloads org-edna-autoloads seq-autoloads
org-caldav-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads anki-editor-autoloads
request-autoloads org-variable-pitch-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
org-alert-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-brain-autoloads org-autoloads edmacro kmacro cus-edit wid-edit
org-plus-contrib-autoloads semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base cl-seq semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt paren
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs mode-local find-func
cedet time battery autoinsert seq byte-opt cus-start cus-load
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
bind-key easy-mmode diminish-autoloads use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-functional
dash-functional-autoloads dash dash-autoloads straight-autoloads
info cl-extra help-mode easymenu straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5756387 566258)
 (symbols 48 143088 37)
 (strings 32 699627 96577)
 (string-bytes 1 51276731)
 (vectors 16 425996)
 (vector-slots 8 8760536 441874)
 (floats 8 23264 2884)
 (intervals 56 339558 23364)
 (buffers 992 397))