Subject: [bug#36943] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-ebdb.

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 12:04:06 -0400

Hello,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,

[...]

>
> The package should build without emacs-seq and cl-lib, since Guix ships
> with Emacs 25+, so I don't think these packages should be propagated. 
>
> Regards,

Thanks for the reply, makes sense.  In that case this should be good to
go, I think.  I’d appreciate it if you or someone applied the patch.

I have a few more emacs-xyz patches lined up that I’ll send along soon.

Best,

-- 
Amin Bandali
Free Software Activist | GNU Webmaster & Volunteer
GPG: BE62 7373 8E61 6D6D 1B3A  08E8 A21A 0202 4881 6103
https://bandalis.org