Subject: Re: bug#36938: Website: Package list is not updated

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 04:43:18 -0400

Hi,

Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> writes:

> The package list at http://guix.gnu.org/packages/ is not updated. It
> still says:
>
> […] provides 9,789 packages […] (updated July 19, 2019).

Indeed, and in fact the packages listed are much older than July 19.
They are actually from late May.  An easy way to check the actual age of
the package list is to look at the linux-libre packages, which are
usually updated at least once per week.  As I write this, the listed
version is 5.1.5, which means that the list of from somewhere between
May 26 and June 1.

We already have an open ticket for this issue,
<https://bugs.gnu.org/36708>, so I'm closing this new ticket.
See the existing bug for more details.

     Thanks,
       Mark