Subject: Emacs hangs on simple search of Rolo file

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 01:45:41 +0200

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)

        Hyperbole:   7.0.3
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13

The file is here below. I think I was using tab between
entries. Simple search on this file for "Jean" left Emacs hanging. I
could see that it found 1 entry, but could not do much. The @loc>
buffer opened and I could see entry but could not do anything more but
that.

Jean

==================================================================
                              PERSONAL ROLO
<First> <Last-Name>  <Email> W<Work#> F<Fax#>
==================================================================
*   Jean Louis	[email-masked]	W+255626100000
	08/05/2019