Subject: bug#36927: 26.2.90; include stdarg.h is without hyperlinking on vfprintf's manpage

From: VanL <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:51:56 +1000

Hello,

See manpage for vfprintf().

Unlike the first instance of the #include preprocessing directive

  #include <stdio.h>

at approximately line 12 of printf(3), which is underlined and
hyperlinked, the second instance at approximately line 32, is not
underlined and not hyperlinked.

1. M-x man RET vfprintf
2. on line 32 see #include <stdarg.h> which is without hyperlinking

In GNU Emacs 26.2.90 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G22010))
of 2019-06-19 built on xxx.xxx
Repository revision: 9473231e0f0e96752447e76217ce8938ddeb00c7
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Invoking man vfprintf in the background
vfprintf man page formatted

Configured using:
'configure CC=/usr/bin/clang --without-compress-install --with-ns
--enable-ns-self-contained --with-jpeg=no --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no
--without-x --with-cairo --without-xwidgets --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS
THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-texinfo hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-publish hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-odt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-md hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-man hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-icalendar hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-html hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-beamer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ox-ascii hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-w3m hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-version hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-timer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-src hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-rmail hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-protocol hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-plot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-pcomplete hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mouse hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mobile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-mhe hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-macro hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-loaddefs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-list hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-lint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-irc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-install hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-inlinetask hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-info hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-indent hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-id hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-habit hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-gnus hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-footnote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-feed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-faces hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eww hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-eshell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-entities hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-element hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-duration hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-docview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-datetree hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-ctags hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-crypt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-compat hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-colview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-clock hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-capture hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bibtex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-bbdb hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-attach hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-archive hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/org-agenda hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-vala hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-tangle hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-stan hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sqlite hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sql hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-shell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-screen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-scheme hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-sass hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ruby hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ref hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-python hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-processing hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-plantuml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-picolisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-perl hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-octave hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ocaml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-mscgen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-maxima hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-matlab hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-makefile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lua hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-lilypond hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-keys hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-js hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-java hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-io hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-hledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-haskell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-groovy hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-fortran hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-forth hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-exp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-eval hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ebnf hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-dot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-ditaa hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-css hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-core hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-coq hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-comint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-clojure hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-calc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-awk hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-asymptote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-abc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-R hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-J hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190801/ob-C hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils tabify imenu man dired
dired-loaddefs paren elec-pair doom-tomorrow-night-theme ob-shell shell
ob-scheme ob-lisp doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-neotree doom-themes-ext-visual-bell doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core subr-x shrink-path rx f s dash all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize org-tempo
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs tempo edmacro kmacro finder-inf kotl-autoloads
info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 344133 31021)
(symbols 48 29823 1)
(miscs 40 128 432)
(strings 32 69017 3368)
(string-bytes 1 1943722)
(vectors 16 47165)
(vector-slots 8 858635 12912)
(floats 8 570 496)
(intervals 56 3003 2582)
(buffers 992 13))