Subject: Re: bug#36896: [PATCH] added gsettings-desktop-schema to progragated inputs

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:17:33 +0200

Martin,

Martin Becze 写道：
> hmm maybe i did something wrong when sending with 
> "git-sendemail" it
> showed up here https://issues.guix.info/issue/36896

Strange…  It can't find it in my mailbox either.

Is there a commit message?

> `("GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR" = (,(string-append out
>  "/share/glib-2.0/schemas/")))

Please wrap long lines like these at 80 characters.  I'd do so 
after ‘=’.

> +                `("XDG_DATA_DIRS" = (,(getenv 
> "XDG_DATA_DIRS")))))

I think this is something we want to append (":" suffix), not 
override outright (=), no?

Grepping through Guix, I see that ‘prefix’ is popular too, but 
I'm not sure why.  Does that still grant users the same control 
over the result?  (This question for extra credit only :-)

Thanks, and sorry for the wait,

T G-R