Subject: Re: bug#36889: 12.1.2; preview-latex does not work when using solarized-theme

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 00:29:18 +0900

Hi Frédéric,

>>>>> [email-masked] (Frédéric Santos) writes:
> (setq solarized-distinct-fringe-background t)
> (setq solarized-use-variable-pitch nil)
> (setq solarized-scale-org-headlines nil)
> (load-theme 'solarized-light t)

> So it seems that using solarized-light theme (from the package
> solarized-theme) is not compatible with preview-latex. Can you reproduce
> the bug? Is this a known issue, and how to fix it?

I couldn't try this setting because I haven't installed solarized-theme
package, but I think the problem you encountered is the same as
bug#35571.  Please refer to
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35571#56
for solution, or just downgrade your ghostscript to 9.26 according to
the instruction in
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-auctex/2019-05/msg00033.html
if you can.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita