Subject: Re: bug#36882: Qemu 4.2.0 build for x86_64-linux fails

From: [email-masked] (Jan (janneke) Nieuwenhuizen)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 22:09:56 +0100

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

Hello!

>> Yup, turned out patching GCC was too difficult. I'm experimenting a
>> filter over inputs passed to set-path-environment-variable in set-paths.
>
> This is also quite tricky, because the "libc" input passed to set-paths
> must not be removed from C_INCLUDE_PATH in (gnu packages commencement)
> for mes packages.

Do you have a patch/branch where I can see this related error?  If mes
builds are an exception, it could be nice to solve it there?  Or is
this a Qemu thing and is Qemu the only package that suffers from this?

Trying to help here, but I'm not sure if I understand what's going on...

Greetings,
janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com