Subject: Qemu 4.2.0 build for x86_64-linux fails

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 12:09:07 +0100

Hello,

On core-updates, qemu-minimal (4.2.0), fails to build. This seems to be
the same issue as this bug. The error is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
In file included from /gnu/store/jsjsczgr8xdnbdminl7lm2v56b7dq7lq-glibc-2.31/include/features.h:489:0,
                 from /gnu/store/jsjsczgr8xdnbdminl7lm2v56b7dq7lq-glibc-2.31/include/bits/libc-header-start.h:33,
                 from /gnu/store/jsjsczgr8xdnbdminl7lm2v56b7dq7lq-glibc-2.31/include/stdint.h:26,
                 from linuxboot_dma.c:65:
/gnu/store/jsjsczgr8xdnbdminl7lm2v56b7dq7lq-glibc-2.31/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:11: fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file or directory
 # include <gnu/stubs-32.h>
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of this gcc command:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Any idea? Do we still need to add "multilib header" support to our
glibc build?

Thanks,

Mathieu