Subject: Re: bug#36858: 27.0.50; display bugs with display-fill-column-indicator-mode

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:58:15 +0300

> X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.8 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,FREEMAIL_FROM,
> 	HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=disabled version=3.3.2
> Of course, this is the test example I used in the screenshot:
> 
> Aliases
> #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> alias cp="cp --interactive"
> alias mv="mv --interactive"
> alias rm="rm -I"
> #+END_SRC

Thanks, but this doesn't reproduce the problem on my system.  I've put
the above on a file foo.org, visited it from "emacs -Q" (which turns
on the Org mode automatically), then typed "M-x
display-fill-column-indicator-mode RET".  This displayed the
indicators, but didn't show any underlines.  I'm guessing there's
something else missing, something you do in your customizations.
Could you please show the minimal customizations that are necessary to
show the faces as I see them in your original report?

Thanks.