Subject: [bug#36851] [PATCH] Add rclone-browser

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 18:07:03 +0200

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

>> * gnu/packages/sync.scm (rclone-browser): New variable.
>
> LGTM!

Thank you for the review.

> Note that, as noted in ‘HACKING’, it’s the kind of change that you can
> push quickly if you don’t get any feedback.

Well, this one had a question: should I also propagate `rclone'? Since
I wasn't sure about it, I didn't applied the patch.

Also, there is an issue : according to
<https://martins.ninja/RcloneBrowser/>, the project is no longer active
nor maintained.

Should we bother anymore and package it?

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou