Subject: bug#36836: Tmux and Focus-In Events

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 18:18:19 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Are you perhaps thinking of bug#35180 or bug#37782?
>>
>> Replay key if kboard is interrupted while initializing (Bug#37782)
>> e3cebbb839 2019-10-26 13:29:29 +0300
>> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=e3cebbb839fc94f314659bf667c6790edebf4297
>
> Yup.  So if there's no response from the bug reporter here within a
> couple of weeks, I'm going to guess that this has been fixed and close
> this bug report.

It's now been two weeks, so I'm closing this bug report.  If there's
still problems in this area, please respond to the debbugs address and
we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no