Subject: 26.2; M-x report-emacs-bug

From: danrobi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 21:59:00 -0400

Hello, its impossible to paste anything in webpages
Im trying to paste my passwords, that doesnt work.
Not very useful. I have very long passwords and i would like to use
Emacs for my web browsing. Emacs is the only text based browser actively
maintained. Please let me be able to paste my passwords into webpages 
for
login purpose.
Thank you!

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-04-12 built on cncf-x86-2.flathub.org
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12004000
Recent messages:
uncompressing publicsuffix.txt.gz...done
Contacting host: www.reddit.com:443 [2 times]
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Contacting host: www.reddit.com:443
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [11 times]
Contacting host: duckduckgo.com:443
PNG warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Contacting host: www.reddit.com:443
<https://www.reddit.com/login/>

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/app 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions
 -fstack-protector-strong -grecord-gcc-switches
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/app/lib -Wl,-z,relro,-z,now -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug parse-time shr-color color jka-compr cl-extra help-mode
network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url gnus nnheader wid-edit url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs url-vars mailcap shr svg xml dom browse-url mailalias
sendmail feedmail sort mail-extr message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader elec-pair time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 217025 28405)
 (symbols 48 24100 1)
 (miscs 40 135 209)
 (strings 32 52581 2351)
 (string-bytes 1 2791790)
 (vectors 16 19279)
 (vector-slots 8 567305 15658)
 (floats 8 236 188)
 (intervals 56 5383 671)
 (buffers 992 16))