Subject: [bug#36824] [PATCH] gnu: Add oshu.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 18:07:10 +0200

Dan,

Thanks!  I'm deprived of Guix for the moment, so I can't review 
the package itself.  Looks good on first glance, though.

Dan Frumin 写道：
>    (synopsis "Clone of the Osu! rhythm game")
>    (description "Oshu! is a free clone of the Osu! rhythm game, 
>    designed to

I'd rather see a 'first-class' description of what this game is 
and does and drop the 'is a clone of' part entirely: 'is capable 
of playing the original Osu! beatmaps' already says it all without 
implying it's some kind of knock-off ;-)

If you don't have time fo' that I understand, but you're 
presumably familiar with both games & in the best position to 
write something accurate.

> be run on GNU/Linux without requiring a powerful videocard. 
> Oshu! is capable

s/videocard/video card/, or graphics card.  Is it really tied to 
the kernel?  (Not entirely implausible considering the real-time 
audio nature.  Interesting design, by the way.)

> of playing the original Osu! beatmaps (not included in this 
> package). ")

Could we package these separately?  How are they licenced?

>    (license license:gpl3)))

Ugh, no licence headers?  I guess that does make it GPL 3-only, 
but I'm no expert.

Kind regards,

T G-R