Subject: Re: [bug#36760] [PATCH 0/3] Switch to Guile-JSON 3.x

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 23:17:31 +0200

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> Commit 2eb0628a423a36bc21777d7439885baa9a9a8e6d updates the ‘guix’ and
>> ‘cuirass’ packages to use Guile-JSON 3.x.  ‘hpcguix-web’ was updated
>> earlier, in commit 4b0356590a57bc27a61956b981f4a90efcf9c92d.
>
> Thank you!
>
>> I haven’t checked rcas-web though; Ricardo?
>
> rcas-web doesn’t talk to Guix, so its use of an older Guile JSON is not
> a problem.  If we want to let “guile-json” point to 3.x that’s fine;
> we’d just let rcas-web use the 1.x variant.

Perfect, in that case we’re all set.  Thanks!

Ludo’.