Subject: Re: bug#36759: 26.1; nftables major mode

From: "Trent W. Buck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:49:11 +1000

Stefan,

Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > I think perhaps this makes more sense in GNU ELPA than in Emacs core
> > (since editing nftables files is a somewhat specialised task), and I
> > looked into putting it there, but I'm still not quite sure how.  :-)
> >
> > So I've added Stefan to the CCs -- could you do the right thing here?
> 
> I'd be happy to add an nftables mode to GNU ELPA, but AFAICT Trent has
> not signed the needed paperwork for Emacs.
>
> Trent, would you be OK signing that copyright paperwork?
> If so, please fill the form below and send it to the FSF as instructed
> so they can send you the appropriate paperwork to sign.

Hi, I did copyright assignment long long ago, but
like a decade later, kensanata wrote me saying I had somehow only done
copyright assignment for a specific file, rather than for ALL
contributions to Emacs?

It was all Too Hard so I didn't chase it up at the time.
This was around about Emacs 23; I don't remember exactly when.

If it's easier, I can just do a fresh copyright assignment.
Should I do that?