Subject: bug#36759: 26.1; nftables major mode

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:22:21 -0400

> I think perhaps this makes more sense in GNU ELPA than in Emacs core
> (since editing nftables files is a somewhat specialised task), and I
> looked into putting it there, but I'm still not quite sure how.  :-)
>
> So I've added Stefan to the CCs -- could you do the right thing here?

I'd be happy to add an nftables mode to GNU ELPA, but AFAICT Trent has
not signed the needed paperwork for Emacs.
Trent, would you be OK signing that copyright paperwork?
If so, please fill the form below and send it to the FSF as instructed
so they can send you the appropriate paperwork to sign.

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]